Apparantly I have been tagged......
Ok Carrie, now you are in trouble. Tagging me before I even have had a chance to get my blog up and running, let alone the lonely nights I spend trying to get this darn computer up and running in a somewhat normal fashion....but it's ok, I know where you blog :)Ok now that I have gotten over my initial first words, I will try to get stuff posted here. I am making no promises as to how often I will get here. Hey, maybe eventually I may even post some pictures, once I am confident I won't have to do a system restore on this darn PC every week or so......... Welcome to the insanity!!


4 Comments:
Glad to see you have joined the rest of us insane people.:) Now you'll be hooked.
*grin* Hee hee... There's no hope for you! Now you've started, you won't be able to stop, it will take over your life... Kind of like alcoholism, but without the puking, unconciousness and liver damage.
That is rather like what blogging is. I swear, I didn't get very many e mails yesterday, and in the lulls between them, I think I must have checked everyones blog at least six times. Welcome to the fold auntie Carol.
Hi Aunty Carol! (That's all I have to say so far...)
Post a Comment
<< Home