.....further to I have been tagged.
Four jobs I've had:1. A & W ( yep, I was 15....and not too smart.)
2. Customer Support ( in more than one job...actually too many to count.)
3.Waitress ( again, in more than one place, and not that many to count, but I am not counting)
4. Expediter ( for small company at Toon Town airport...sadly only lasted a few months.)
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Airplane
2. Ghost
3.Con Air
4. Mulan
Four places I've lived:
1.England
2. Saskatoon
3. Osler, Stony Plain, Spruce Grove
4. Parksville
Four TV shows I love:
1. ER
2. Golden Girls
3. Frasier
4. CSI ( the first one, the Miami one makes me crazy, cause the red-headed guy does not know now to speak without tilting his head to the side.....just watch, and once you notice, it will drive you crazy too....honest!!!)
Four places I've vacationed:
1. Puerto Vallarta
2. Cancun
3.Disney Land ( like when I was 8 yrs old)
4. Coleman Pig Roasts ( and good times were had by all!!)
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Steak
2. Lobster
3. anything greek
4. Pretty much EVERYTHING Art makes....he's such a good cook
Four sites I visit daily:
1. Uniclear (again, cause I have to)
and the others I don't visit daily....just occasionally
2. My email
3. Other people's email.....ha ha..just kidding
4. I am sure once I get more into this.....likely blogs
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Puerto Vallarta
2. Australia
3. Anywhere that is balmy...
4. Anywhere but here after cleaning my house
Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Nobody, cause I am sure they have all been tagged...
2. "Sob"
3. *Boo.........
4. .......Hoo"


9 Comments:
I know what you mean about that guy on CSI: Miami... Drives me up the wall... I only like the original, it's awesome... those other one's suck...
And Dad does make all the awesomest food... only once did he make something I didn't like... this weird hamburger/vegetable/rice roll he baked in the oven... that one was not tasty... do you remember that one??
You could hav maybe tagged Auntie Margaret.. maybe she hasn't done it yet...
Oh sure, mention tagging Auntie Margaret after I have posted my answers..........sheeeeeeesh!!
OK. I'm curious.
John mentioned that he can't comment on my site. Are you all having that problem? And for your information...I already got tagged before I even knew you were blogging Carol. If I had known you were blogging I would have tagged you. The only person left after I got tagged was Tye. BTW, Carol, welcome to our insanity...or adiction.
Hey, Mom, on Trav's blog, you said you were denied access to someone's... I think it's because, when you sign up, you can set up your blog so that only Blogger members, or certain people, can make comments on their blog... maybe you weren't signed in to Blogger, and that's why... just an educated guess, mind, but hey...
hey Carol, glad you are blogging too. Believe it or not, this is how I catch up on my family news. Sadly it's sometimes the only way I catch up on the news of the ones that live here as well. Sad but true
I know what you mean....and I used to think it was a bit weird to be sending emails to a neighbor that just lived across the street......there are some days when I really wonder, are these home computers really a blessing?
I didn't know that you lived in England! Huh?! I'll have to hear that story some time.
hat's the matter, Ang? You scared your Dad't gonna read this? Huh? Huh?
Just kidding. I love when you comment.
Yeah, c'mon Ang. It's ok, I can take it. :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home