Oscar ( the brown and white dog) and Sophie ( well, you know... the other dog) in our house in Spruce Grove right after I had taken them to get clipped. I thought they looked so cute in their " doggy kerchiefs"
Hooray, it's the Stinkies!! I loved those little bandanas... better than that time that they game them those little bows... They need haircuts again...
Yep, and once I have the time, I may give them a haircut, although I am leary now, cause the last time I did, something went weird with Oscar....sheeeeesh
3 Comments:
Hooray, it's the Stinkies!! I loved those little bandanas... better than that time that they game them those little bows... They need haircuts again...
Yep, and once I have the time, I may give them a haircut, although I am leary now, cause the last time I did, something went weird with Oscar....sheeeeesh
Weird?? *raises eyebrow*
Post a Comment
<< Home