Wednesday, February 08, 2006

All my Children ( and then some...)




A picture of the kids before Peter and Melanie's Wedding. Keegan, Kyle (Carrie's Boyfriend), Carrie and Kyle.

It's been a bit different ( and confusing) having 2 Kyles living in our house, but it has been nice having them.

8 Comments:

At 7:08 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

ACK!! Me with blonde hair!! Everyone else liked it... It was fun for a while, but after a while, I wanted my dark hair back... So I went black :)

And Kyle's moustache... Boy, I did not like that thing, but he insisted on it... He shaved it off recently, and I think he looks less like a goofball... *grin*

 
At 6:54 a.m., Blogger Margaret said...

Carol, next time you come over will you show me how to put up pictures? Yours is very nice BTW.

 
At 8:34 a.m., Blogger footsack said...

Great Picture! When I first saw Carrie with her blonde hair, I honestly didn't know who she was. I liked it but dark is better.

 
At 10:23 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

I guess some of us were just never meant to be blonde. I didn't recognize Carrie when I first saw her with blonde hair either.

 
At 1:11 p.m., Blogger Melanie said...

Also going to vote on the dark hair. Every time I think of blonde hair I think of Martin coming in to the office for his weekly meeting of talking down to Shawn, and making that rude comment about your hair. I hate that guy. I hope he goes to jail with a million blonde guys.

 
At 9:15 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

LOL Mel... and when I say that, it was literal! You're so hilarious... I didn't really recognize myself with blonde hair...

 
At 9:46 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

Mel,

I did hear he had made a comment about the blonde hair. Care to share????

 
At 5:03 p.m., Blogger Abe&Maggie said...

Hi there Carol,
My goodness your children have grown! Yikes. We sure enjoy seeing family pics. We are having a fun time seeing family blogs and getting connected with ya"ll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home