Ok, now I have pics posted of All My Children...... Tara and our Grandson Adam.... who will be turning 5 at the end of April.....and also starting school in the Fall!! Ok, now I am officially old!!
It is amazing how much she looks just like Uncle Art. Crazy. I can't believe Adam is so big. I saw him when he was a newborn, and that was just a year or so ago I swear.
You know Mel, when you said she looks like Uncle Art I thought you were nuts! She is the spitting image of Auntie Carol. Then I looked again and sure enough! Her smile is exactly like Uncle Art's! Wierd how you can see things differently through someone else's eyes.
Goodness, I haven't seen Adam since he was in diapers and just walking... I still can't believe that I have a nephew, and he's nearly five!! And Mom's a grandma!! *giggle* Mom, I think we need to get together and buy a plane ticket for them so she can come down... I haven't seen them for so long... And we should talk Tara into getting a blog, too...
Great pics Carol. So the only person you don't have a picture of is Art. Is he getting just to scary to show him to the world or did you just forget. Oh, and no picture of you. Anyways you do have a great family.
6 Comments:
It is amazing how much she looks just like Uncle Art. Crazy. I can't believe Adam is so big. I saw him when he was a newborn, and that was just a year or so ago I swear.
You know Mel, when you said she looks like Uncle Art I thought you were nuts! She is the spitting image of Auntie Carol. Then I looked again and sure enough! Her smile is exactly like Uncle Art's! Wierd how you can see things differently through someone else's eyes.
Is Adam ever big! He looks sorta like Kyle to me. What a gorgeous boy!
Goodness, I haven't seen Adam since he was in diapers and just walking... I still can't believe that I have a nephew, and he's nearly five!! And Mom's a grandma!! *giggle* Mom, I think we need to get together and buy a plane ticket for them so she can come down... I haven't seen them for so long... And we should talk Tara into getting a blog, too...
Here I thought that Tara and Keegan took more after me, and that Carrie and Kyle took after Art. I guess we all see something different.
Great pics Carol. So the only person you don't have a picture of is Art. Is he getting just to scary to show him to the world or did you just forget. Oh, and no picture of you. Anyways you do have a great family.
Post a Comment
<< Home