posted by Carol @ 12:09 p.m.
LOL that's freakin' hilarious!! Mom, you always get the funniest stuff in your email...
Yeah, I get the occasional good stuff :o)
I swear the only forwards I read are ones that originated from you. I know I'll always laugh.
I am lucky that way. Usually I have a few email friends who send me stuff on a regular basis. Yeah for email friends!!
Me neither, Angie... They're lame... I
John,We don't have many pictures of ourselves, cause either I or Art are taking the pictures. I will try to find one to get posted.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
LOL that's freakin' hilarious!! Mom, you always get the funniest stuff in your email...
Yeah, I get the occasional good stuff :o)
I swear the only forwards I read are ones that originated from you. I know I'll always laugh.
I am lucky that way. Usually I have a few email friends who send me stuff on a regular basis. Yeah for email friends!!
Me neither, Angie... They're lame... I
John,
We don't have many pictures of ourselves, cause either I or Art are taking the pictures. I will try to find one to get posted.
Post a Comment
<< Home