Monday, February 13, 2006

Proper Weighing Techniques

OK,

I got this one in my email, and figured it might be helpful for the ladies' blogs, whom I have gone to, and all they can talk about is food. :o)

6 Comments:

At 3:53 p.m., Blogger Melanie said...

This is on the wall in the weight room in the gym I go to. Also one of two little girls standing next to a scale, one of them is holding the other back from it, saying, "don't touch it, it makes you cry." Very cute.
Speaking of the gym, I'm going to go... right now.

 
At 10:06 a.m., Blogger footsack said...

Who knew??? Thanks so much Carol for showing me how to use that dang thing. :o)

 
At 11:28 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Hey!! I knew I was doing it wrong...

 
At 1:38 p.m., Blogger Claudia said...

Woooow, and all this time I thought I was a cow!

 
At 8:44 p.m., Blogger Carol said...

I know, Mitz, me too. And to think the first time we actually got a scale in our house was when we started on the South Beach diet. I refused to have one in the house before then. But now I know how it works, I weight lighter than air!!

Ya right!!!.... and Claudia!!! tsk tsk girl, a cow.... not even in your wildest dreams!!

 
At 11:57 a.m., Blogger Claudia said...

Hehe ... I know, I over exagerate
But I am proud of myself for going to the gym 3x a week :oD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home