Thursday, July 27, 2006

Family Visits etc.

Ok, I do have more house renovation stuff to post, but at this point in time there is much other stuff going on. Soooooooo, you will have to wait, and I will post it likely within a week or two. I hope you will be able to contain yourselves. :)

So, here is all the news. First, Tara and Adam are coming for a visit to the island. They are flying to Vancouver from Calgary, and arrive at 8 pm on the 29th. She will be leaving on the evening of Aug 4th.

The middle of the month my half-sister Bev, her husband Darron and her kids Alex and Cassandra (Cassie) moved to the island. They have a house just outside of Nanaimo that they purchased. They moved from around Grande Prairie, Alberta.

Also, my other half-sister Darlene and her husband Vince will be arriving on the island to be spending about a week at Sproat Lake.

I am so happy to have Bev and her family here, and also thankful that we will have so many visitors.
We are absolutely thrilled that Tara and Adam are coming for a visit. It has been way too long since we last saw them.

Also I heard rumors that John and Chris are coming for a visit to the island also. Man, what a wonderful summer!!

P.S. I even ran spell-check on this before I posted. So, if there are any spelling mistakes, it's all spell-check's fault.

10 Comments:

At 2:04 p.m., Blogger Melanie said...

And we're coming in October!! Yippee!!

 
At 2:06 p.m., Blogger Carol said...

Melanie,

Yeah!!!!!

 
At 8:39 a.m., Blogger Margaret said...

So as soon as Tara and Adam leave you will have to post pictures of them. I know we will be seeing them, but you still have to post pictures, 'cause we all love pictures. We are having a great summer.

 
At 9:18 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

I am sure that there will be pictures to post once they are gone.

 
At 9:23 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so exciting for Tara and Adam to be here!! I'm excited for everyone who has come and is coming yet. Can't wait until tomorrow!!

 
At 7:58 a.m., Blogger footsack said...

Sounds like your summer is very busy Carol. It is just flying by way too fast and once again I haven't done all that I want to do. We are also looking forward to seeing Tara and Adam and John and Chris when they all come.

 
At 9:51 a.m., Blogger Toad said...

oh yeah fantastic. while mom and dad are away having fun i get stuck living in frickin stupid martensville for the whole time looking after that dumb dog of theirs. yeah....great.

 
At 10:40 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

We'll be thinking about you, Angie. About how you're in freakin' Martensville. Hee hee.

 
At 3:13 a.m., Blogger Trav said...

haha ang... i'm not even out in freaking martensville... i laugh at you and your misfortune

 
At 9:20 p.m., Blogger Carol said...

Aww, sorry about you being in Martensville, Ang.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home