Friday, July 14, 2006

I am famous!! :o)

Ok, so here is the low-down on this picture. Carrie uploaded a picture of myself that Art took when we were living in Spruce Grove. I was laying on the love seat, and all 3 cats decided they needed to be laying either on me or near me. Needless to say there was not much room on the couch for myself. Carrie posted the picture below on her blog. The only reason I don't like it, is cause I told Art not to take a picture, and for some reason he didn't listen. MEN!!!




Ok, so here is where it gets interesting. Claudia visits Carrie's blog. The next time I went to Carrie's blog I note that Claudia has commented, and entered a link to view something. Below is what she posted.



Now I think this is totally hilarious. Great work Claudia. Now if you could have only blotched out my actual face, and put someone great looking in there it may have sold a million copies. LOL

9 Comments:

At 3:26 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

I think that's awesome.

 
At 8:27 p.m., Blogger Claudia said...

Pffft, change your face? Do you have any idea how many orders I have for that particular issue?! You're a hit!

LOL - I'm glad you enjoyed it!

 
At 7:29 a.m., Blogger Margaret said...

Now I can say that my sister-in-law made it to the cover of Vogue; and I have proof. :-)

 
At 5:28 p.m., Blogger Sarah said...

That's so fun :) Good job. You look great Carol. I'd order the issue! Sign me up. :)

 
At 10:13 a.m., Blogger Melanie said...

I love it!! This is so much fun. Nice work! I will now subscribe to Vogue, seeings as they put real everyday people on their magazine.

 
At 11:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks awesome Carol! Finally some one famous in our family.
Love sue

 
At 5:57 p.m., Blogger footsack said...

That is the coolest thing. The cat picture is also very good. Who new it would make you famous :)

 
At 11:11 a.m., Blogger nadinebug said...

OHHHHH my gosh..hahahahahah...i LOVE it...that just made my day, i laughed so loud...that is definitely the real deal. You totally rock...
Can i PLEEEEEASE have an autograph :-)

 
At 4:33 p.m., Blogger Carol said...

An autograph is in the mail Nadine. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home