Friday, June 09, 2006

Driving Way Too Fast.

Ok, since I don't really have any fabulous and exciting news to post, I figured I should post a funny!! Enjoy, and remember if you don't like it don't blame me.....I don't write 'em, I just post 'em. :)


Remember to take care when driving, expecially when you are transporting your pets. Below is what could happen if you are exceeding the speed limit!!


5 Comments:

At 3:44 p.m., Blogger Melanie said...

ahh, I needed this one. Thanks!

 
At 7:26 a.m., Blogger Margaret said...

Cute. Very cute. OK. Now I'm going upstairs to have coffee with my mom. I just heard her get up.

 
At 12:49 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Aww... look that that poor little Beagle! The look on his face... classic... :)

 
At 6:51 p.m., Blogger Carol said...

Good thing I never drive like that. Oscar & Sophie would be totally stuffed under the seats. LOL

 
At 4:06 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, can you imagine a picture like that, but with Sophie or Oscar?! That would be so funny. Especially if they hadn't had hair cuts in a while. *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home