Monday, April 10, 2006

Updated Picture of Colline and Torquil

6 Comments:

At 8:10 a.m., Blogger footsack said...

Great picture. I like her hair that color much better. There I can see she looks like her mom.

 
At 11:08 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

Art saw the picture yesterday, and said Holy she looks like Ellen too. Which in turn means we look like our Mom. Kinda weird to be saying, since I haven't said that since recently.....being able to say I look like someone. :)

 
At 12:04 p.m., Blogger Margaret said...

I think it's so important to be able to say that you look like someone in your family. I'm so happy that you found your birth family and are building relationships with them.

 
At 9:28 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

I definitely think she looks better with that color of hair, too... That's a cute picture... I definitely think she looks like Grandma Coleman, for sure... Insane...

 
At 1:23 p.m., Blogger Carol said...

I agree, I like her better with lighter hair.

 
At 3:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carol are you sure that you like "her" better with lighter hair or do you just like her hair better??? uggghh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home