I love this video, but seriously, Mom, people come to your blog to read about YOU, not all the junk you get in your email (even though it is funny stuff).. And you call yourself a Blogger!! I think your are the biggest slacker of a Blogger on the whole freakin' planet!! Well, maybe not that bad, I exaggerate, but hey... You know what I mean... YOU KNOW!!
it's too bad there wasn't a video of uncle john getting auntie mitz's cat out of the tree back on the farm... that would be funny... at least i would kind of chuckle... hehehe
Trav, I didn't find your comment funny at all. That was a sad day for me you know. Now you've traumatized me all over again. I may have to go for therapy. That cat was the love of my life. :(
that was lovely - I'm not a huge cat fan, but I laugh like crazy when that cat flys into the wall off the bed. Ahh, lovely. Travis, you're a mean soul.
Oh, okay, I forgive you, Mom... THIS time anyway...
That just reminded me of Inspector Gadget... Where that guy sitting in the chair and all you can see is his hand, and he says, "Next time, Gadget, NEXT TIME!!" or something like that... *starts humming the Inspector Gadget song*
14 Comments:
HAHAHAHA!!!!
Cats are funny, I love how they fly off the ground whenever they freak out.
Great video Carol, hilarious!
I've seen most of these before, but they are hilarious! I could watch them over and over. Thanks for the laugh.
I love this video, but seriously, Mom, people come to your blog to read about YOU, not all the junk you get in your email (even though it is funny stuff).. And you call yourself a Blogger!! I think your are the biggest slacker of a Blogger on the whole freakin' planet!! Well, maybe not that bad, I exaggerate, but hey... You know what I mean... YOU KNOW!!
it's too bad there wasn't a video of uncle john getting auntie mitz's cat out of the tree back on the farm... that would be funny... at least i would kind of chuckle... hehehe
Hey, I have another post coming, dependant on a response from a family member.
Sheeeeesh. Gimme a break. It's actually all ready to post and everything.
A family member?! What, I'm not good enough?! I'm you're own flesh and blood, for the sake of Pete!!
The other family member I am speaking of would be your Auntie Colline ( note the spelling, not Auntie Colleen, but the other one... :)
Once I hear from her, I will upload my post. Voila!!
Trav, I didn't find your comment funny at all. That was a sad day for me you know. Now you've traumatized me all over again. I may have to go for therapy. That cat was the love of my life. :(
that was lovely - I'm not a huge cat fan, but I laugh like crazy when that cat flys into the wall off the bed. Ahh, lovely. Travis, you're a mean soul.
Oh, okay, I forgive you, Mom... THIS time anyway...
That just reminded me of Inspector Gadget... Where that guy sitting in the chair and all you can see is his hand, and he says, "Next time, Gadget, NEXT TIME!!" or something like that... *starts humming the Inspector Gadget song*
I'm waaaiiitting.
John.....
Once I get my ok, then the new blog is up.
I can just see you standing there, tapping your foot.
*taps her foot* You know, I'm waiting, too... And shut up, I'm working on a new blog, too... My brain is just dying...
New blog address for me. MSN is the devil
Post a Comment
<< Home