A More recent picture of me..
This was taken (dare I say) at the Edmonton International Airport, after my last day worked. I had gone back to say "Good Bye" I am in the middle with the smile on my face knowing I never had to return there to work. On the left is George, one of the on-site RCMP officers. To the right Carol ( nope, not a typo, her name is Carol too.) We were known as "The Carol's"


12 Comments:
I like your hair in that pic! You look fabulous!
Ha ha, the airport... That's pretty much how I felt when I went into McDonald's for the last time when I was moving... I was like, YES!!! I never have to make a Big Mac again!!
Those people do not look happy... Glad to see you are though!!!!
You know what I like, that all my aunts and uncles are decent looking. Really, there wasn't one of you I was embarassed to say, "Peter, this is my relative". We're all just a really pretty family, I think. We even have good taste. All my aunts dress really cute,and my cousins, and it's just nice that we're not an ackward ugly family. Kudos to Grandma and Grandpa. Now I sound like the most shallow person in the world. LOL.
Would you love us any less if we all looked like Boston bulldogs? LOL
I love your hair, you look great! You know what? I have to say that you sometimes remind me of my mother (not in a bad way) I love her dearly, I think she is the most awesome mom in the world, which Im sure you are too ;o)
Becky... thanks for the comment. I like that pic of me too.....actually probably only a few I like of myself.....I am not one who likes the camera much
Carlie....nope, my g/f Carol was not happy that I was going to be coming to BC.... and George, the officer..... well even though he does not look happy, once you got to know him he was a great man
Melanie...Oh yeah, we are great looking :o)
Margaret.... I have some pics where I look like a Boston Bull dog, but I am certainly not going to post them here ;)
Claudia...Wow, I had no idea. You will have to post a pic of her.... amazing how at times we can see a totally different person who reminds us of someone..... I am glad your Mom is great!! :)
i'm just glad we don't all look like unlce jake :P
I would love you all just as much if you looked like little buldogs, I just wouldn't introduce you as often...just kidding!
I am with Melanie on that one. LOL
Hey, even if we were all ugly, at least there's so many of us, we'd never be lonely... ugly loves company... *grin*
What's wrong with your blog? It says you have only 4 comments, but there are 12. Does this mean that you have maybe posted since Feb 14 and it just doesn't show on your blog?
Post a Comment
<< Home