Aunti Carol, I still have your Christmas letter sitting on my desk...yours and Uncle Jake's. No one I got a hold of seemed to have a current address for you guys. If you could mail that to me at:amyk@mts.net. that would be great. Hope your doing great.
8 Comments:
That is hilarious. I think I have experienced a few of those myself today.
LOL - where do you find these things?? With everything going on, I forgot to send my friday newsletter. I'll do it on monday.
Ha ha!! Awesome....
OH, I have a million of them, but unfortunately they are on my home pc which over the week end bit the dust.
Anybody need a used pc?
Are you going to just stay with the Friday postings or what? You'd think you had a job or something!!
Aunti Carol, I still have your Christmas letter sitting on my desk...yours and Uncle Jake's. No one I got a hold of seemed to have a current address for you guys. If you could mail that to me at:amyk@mts.net. that would be great.
Hope your doing great.
wasn't this last friday's posting?
Yep, it was. Home PC is down, and not time to update it. Sorry.
Post a Comment
<< Home