Oh boy is that how I feel today. Unfortunately I am going to risk life and limb and chance it. It is a huge risk but if I don't I will die anyway. I can't stand it when my house is not clean. So here goes.... (may comment later...may not)
If we don't hear from you shortly we will talk to Ken about a memorial service. I took the chance yesterday.I didn't die, but I felt like it. Today, I am taking extra percautions.
I as well need to clean, yes me! There is something in my fridge that is smelling and I have thown away nearly everything trying to find it, and I just can't figure it out. I'm so mad. It smells funny everytime we open the door. I can't figure it out. God is trying to teach me not to be so anal. It's not working, I'm losing sleep over my stupid fridge.
You see, Mom, now you understand why I so utterly despise cleaning... Especially scrubbing the toilet by hand... Seriously, ew... Although you may never understand my theory on clothes, and why sometimes they DO belong on the floor...
Mitz, I wish you the best of luck!! HOpe to hear from you soon. Mel, I know I have had stuff in my fridge that looks like another pet!! That's all I need, another pet. Carrie, I am not even going to get into the clothes issue!! Hopefully some day you will understand my position. :o)
Carol, my mom put a curse on me before I had any children. She said, "I hope some day you have a child hust like you." And then came Jack. Enough said.
6 Comments:
Oh boy is that how I feel today. Unfortunately I am going to risk life and limb and chance it. It is a huge risk but if I don't I will die anyway. I can't stand it when my house is not clean. So here goes.... (may comment later...may not)
If we don't hear from you shortly we will talk to Ken about a memorial service. I took the chance yesterday.I didn't die, but I felt like it. Today, I am taking extra percautions.
I as well need to clean, yes me! There is something in my fridge that is smelling and I have thown away nearly everything trying to find it, and I just can't figure it out. I'm so mad. It smells funny everytime we open the door. I can't figure it out. God is trying to teach me not to be so anal. It's not working, I'm losing sleep over my stupid fridge.
You see, Mom, now you understand why I so utterly despise cleaning... Especially scrubbing the toilet by hand... Seriously, ew... Although you may never understand my theory on clothes, and why sometimes they DO belong on the floor...
Mitz,
I wish you the best of luck!! HOpe to hear from you soon.
Mel,
I know I have had stuff in my fridge that looks like another pet!! That's all I need, another pet.
Carrie,
I am not even going to get into the clothes issue!! Hopefully some day you will understand my position. :o)
Carol, my mom put a curse on me before I had any children. She said, "I hope some day you have a child hust like you." And then came Jack. Enough said.
Post a Comment
<< Home