Bev and Darron's New Place
It is official!! Bev and Darron will be new Vancouver Island residents as of July 15th. Art and I went to look at a few houses for them yesterday. We looked at 2 houses, and since they had already lost a house they had wanted, they moved fast. Put an offer on this one on Jinglepot Road in Nanaimo. Gave full asking price, and no conditions. Yeah!!Below is a view out the kitchen window looking towards the front of the yard.

Below is a view of the front of the house.

Below is their own little forest in the back of the yard.


9 Comments:
That is...
SO.
PRETTY.
I'm jealous.
Actually I am too. We have given our recommendation on the house, and they put an offer on it without even seeing the pictures. I did email them pictures, but they looke at them after they put the offer on the house.
I think we may need to get them to sign a waiver when they get here that may say the following ....
"If you don't like the house, it's not our fault, the realtor said you would really like it. And to prevent any hard feelings, we will be more than willing to trade you straight across for our house......"
or something along those lines.
I mean after all, we didn't just recommend a restaurant, where all they are doing is spending about $50 and if they don't like it, they don't ever have to go there again.
LOL That's awesome, mom... I think that's a good idea... or maybe they'd want to live in our house and we'll live in theirs... and they'll pay the mortage, and we'll pay our rent... :)
Yeah, I'm jealous, too... It IS gorgeous, and I love the yard... like Auntie Margaret's old yard by the river... reminds me or Jurassic Park... I was walking through there and kept imagining that a velociraptor was going to jump out of the ferns and tear me to shreds... ah yes, such warm and touching memories I have.
I want a forest in MY backyard. I want a forest within 100 miles of my apartment. Either would be okay. Sigh. I'd be happy to have you pick out my BC house anytime Auntie Carol. After all, they're moving from Saskatchewan right? I doubt they'll complain.
They are moving from the Grande Prairie area, but pretty close to the SK climate for sure. They came here in Feb, and I think the temperature out here compared to the temperature from where they had come was a bit selling feature.
big selling feature, not bit selling feature.
Sheeeeeesh me and my dyslexic key board!!
That is awesome. I am just jelous that they get to live on Jinglepot. 13 years ago, I came out here for my honeymoom and Ken and I drove all the way around Jinglepot and I said 'someday I would love to live on this road' Now I live on Station Rd. Oh well. You can't have everything I guess. I am on the island and that makes me happy. I can always go drive down there if I want.
I'll ask if I can build a tree house in their back yard... I'll live there... with the ferns and the trees and the birds and the velociraptors.
Here's the ad I made to sell our house here.
http://www3.telus.net/public/db_clark/FSBO_Lot_34_Landry_Heights_Ph.(780)_539-0785.htm
Darron
Post a Comment
<< Home