Our busy week with Tara and Adam.
Here are a few pics of the few places we went to see. I think another week would have been nice to get in all the stuff we originally had planned. More pictures to come as I get them organized.----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a picture of Adam wearing Art's glasses. This was taken as we were waiting for the ferry to take us to Vancouver to get Tara and Adam on their flight back to Calgary.

A picture of Tara and Adam and the mountains on our ferry ride back to Vancouver.

A picture of Hatley Castle just outside of Victoria. Not a shot of the whole castle, but me shooting upwards standing in front of the Castle. We took the guided tour which also gives you access to the gardens. Pretty amazing. Worth the visit.

A picture of Carrie, Kyle, Keegan, Tara and Adam under a tree on the Hatley Castle grounds.

Here is a picture of a sunset taken from the Jeep as we were travelling to the ferry after dropping of Tara and Adam at the airport. I thought it turned out well considering we were travelling along at about 100 k/hr at the time.


19 Comments:
I don't know them, but I think Adam looks like a cool kid =)
Carrie
Wow, those picture of the Castle and the Sunset are amazing!
Can't wait to see more.
luvs!
... LOL I meant to say after the name Carrie...
Carrie, I want your messenger bag!
hehe, I've been looking for a beige one for months!! =P
sorry Carol
Claudia,
Tara is our daughter, and Adam is our grandson. To make a long story short, I gave birth to Tara when I was 17. Art is the father and we gave her up for adoption. We laterdid a search to find her. I am adopted too.
That is a beautiful picture of the sunset.
I have visited Craigdurroch (sp?) Castle last summer when my friends visited from SK, but never did see Hatley Castle. At the one I visited we toured on our own which was good, but with a guide we could've ask questions and gotten information that maybe wasn't on the placards outside each room.
It was nice getting to know Tara and Adam.
We saw that castle too (the Craigdarroch one) on our honeymoon, and really loved it.
Adam is such a cute little boy. I love all the pictures. Hope you had a great week.
Great pics Carol. I am glad that we got to see Tara and Adam. He is a sweet little boy.
I'm so glad to see you guys had a great time.
It's so amazingly nice that you two searched for her. She must be so happy to spend time with you all and have you in her life, as well as her son (your grandson).
I love that picture of Adam, what a goofy kid. I'm sad that they're gone already. That castle was sweet, though I wish we could have gone to the third and fourth floors. We'll have to go and see that other one.
Well, glad you like my bag, Claudia. I got it a few years ago at the Bentley store (I think) in West Ed Mall.
LOL. Wow! Mom and Dad said Kyle was huge, but it's hard to picture without a picture... So thanks for the picture!
By the way..Happy Belated Birthday!!! I am glad that you got to share it with Tara and Adam. I hope you had a great day.
Becky, it's kind of hard to tell his height, but he is over 6 ft tall.
Mitz,
Thanks about my birthday, I had a good day.
Robyn,
Yes, Adam sure is a polite kid. It was fantastic spending time with him.
Hey - Happy Birthday!!! So what are you now, 32? Yipes, you're getting old!
Hey Carol, we just joined the blogging bunch of Braun's and we're letting some of you know. Great pics of your family. We'll be posting some as we get the hang of this blogging thing.
Happy Birthday! I knew it was your birthday on your actual birthday, but I also knew you were in Victoria with Tara and then I forgot until today because today is Mom's 76th birtdhay.
Melanie, yep, I am 32. :) (I wish) I am not even sure I remember 32. Sheeesh.
Margaret, thanks for the birthday wish. I had a good day. Spent the afternoon with my sister who too me out for lunch. :)
Abe and Margaret,
Great to see you around in blogger. Look forward to more pictures from you.
Okay, Mom, no offense, but if you're 32, that would mean you had me when you were nine. Yeah. Sorry for the reality check. But I think you could pass for 32. If I never knew you and saw you on the street I would never have been able to guess how old you actually are. So, good job! *thumbs up*
Thanks Carrie I appreciate it.
I hate to burst your bubble, but yep, I wasn't actually 9 when I had you. I was 12 LMAO
Happy belated birthday Carol. Glad you could spend it with your sister. It's great to spend special days with your sisters. Not that I really remember what that is like. Maybe someday. I saw a t-shirt at Coombs that said "put on your big girl panties and deal with it" so I guess I will.
Adam and Tara look great. Glad you had a good visit with them. aren't grandkids great!
Love you lots
Sue
Thanks Sue.
It was a good day all around. It is still kinda weird for me to say I have sisters, but fantastic that I can spend time with one of them who is close by.
Post a Comment
<< Home