Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cute Flower Girls

As promised, after a few frustrating attempts at scanning, the pictures of Ang and Carrie wearing the same attire. These were taken at Jake and Colleen's wedding. Wasn't that a lifetime ago already?





Ang walking down the aisle.



Carrie and Terry? walking down the aisle. Aren't they just the cutest flower girls you have ever seen?

6 Comments:

At 1:09 p.m., Blogger Trav said...

that's awesome... ang looks either seriously pissed off about not getting to walk with terry, or else totally dedicated to her mission of not letting anything happen to the bride...

 
At 2:25 p.m., Blogger Sue said...

I think they are adorable. That does seem like a lifetime ago. Terry is married and living here in town.

 
At 6:48 p.m., Blogger footsack said...

Carrie, that does it! You have to pick Angie. Seriously, look at her. She is on a mission!

 
At 6:43 a.m., Blogger Toad said...

man i was an angry child. lol.

seriously, i was pissed because carrie got this stuff animal at pictures and i didn't. i have a group photo and i'm totally angry. i will scan it so everyone can see later. i used to beg my mom to let me wear that dress to school all the time. still have it. still have the earings and necklace that i got as a present.

 
At 9:35 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

I actually have a picture of Kyle wearing that dress also. Carrie thought it would be cool for him to wear it. I will have to try to find it. (I hope Kyle-the-sasquatch doesn't come over when he finds out, and kill me in my sleep.)

 
At 4:23 p.m., Blogger Becky said...

All I remember about that day was how jealous I was. So. Jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home