Friday, December 29, 2006

A BRAUN CHRISTMAS



A picture of our Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. Carrie, her fiance Kyle, and Kyle were here for Christmas Eve. Our tradition is to open one present Christmas Eve to help take the edge off. The kids were just as excited this year, as they were when they were toddlers.

We had a wonderful Christmas. Our Braun gathering was at Margarets' on the 23rd. The kids spent the night at our house on Christmas Eve. Christmas morning was spent putting in the turkey for later that afternoon, and opening gifts. I think that is my favorite part.... watching the kids open their gifts.

We spent the Christmas afternoon and evening at my sister Bev and her husband Darron's place. How lucky, we got to have 2 Christmas celebrations with each side of our families..... this is a first for us in a long while.

The only thing lacking , was being able to spend it with those of you who are far away. We hope you all had a great Christmas, and we send you all our best for the New Year.



Kato's best impression of a present. It's a good thing nobody mistook him for one, and tried to unwrap him.



Carrie, this picture is just for you!!
-----------------------------------------------------

For family and friends, this is for you

CLICK HERE

11 Comments:

At 1:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Love that elf thingy.

 
At 11:06 p.m., Blogger Becky said...

I have to ask. Why is that last picture for Carrie? I am very nosy and I need to know.

 
At 6:55 a.m., Blogger Margaret said...

I'm glad you had such a good Christmas. And I agree with Becky. That picture must have a hidden meaning, because all I see is a picture of a window and some curtains. Hmm. I'm mystified. Is that how you spell mystified? Somehow it doesn't look right.

 
At 9:48 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

The reason that picture is for Carrie is because for the longest time we had just a blanket hanging in our window, and we FINALLY put curtains up. Carrie has been bugging me about the blanket for a while now. Although I do recall her saying that if I didn't get some curtains soon, she was going to. I waited, but nope, I had to go and get them myself.

 
At 11:27 p.m., Blogger Becky said...

Yup. Mystified. And you're right. It looks wrong.

Just like cauliflower. Cauliflower always looks wrong to me.

 
At 5:53 a.m., Blogger Sue said...

Love the Art elf! Almost real. Ha Ha Hee Hee.

It sounds like you had a great Christmas. We had our Braun gathering yesterday. It was great as usual. The only things missing were all you BC people (except Mike) and cabbage rolls.

Nice fireplace.
Love you all and have a Happy New Year!!!

 
At 10:05 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Hoorah!! It's about time you got rid of that pink waffle blanket!! Nice blanket and all, but not meant to be curtains. :P But now you have way nicer curtains than I do, I'm jealous.

 
At 9:20 a.m., Blogger Claudia said...

Heehee, KITTY!!

 
At 9:21 a.m., Blogger Claudia said...

I just clicked on the elf dancing thing of Art ... roffles!!!!

 
At 9:41 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

When I first did the Art Elf thing, I just about pee'd myself. I think I atached it about 4 times in a row, laughing til I cried.

 
At 10:46 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

Darn fingers.......... watched it, not "atached it". I am starting to type like Carrie. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home