Tuesday, November 14, 2006

You may need a kleenex...

I just received this in my email this morning. Once I dried off my keyboard, I knew I had to post it here. This is for ANYONE who is a child or parent.


Parent's Wish

Make sure that you have your speakers on if you have them.

12 Comments:

At 11:17 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

Hey footsack,
I am unable to comment on your blog, it says it's restricted to team members?? WTH

 
At 11:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

To my dismay, I have not always behaved in the way that this poem suggests. I pray that I have learned from it. thanks
john

 
At 4:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly John.

Thanks Carol.Wow.
I cry everytime I see this video. Makes me think of the past, present and the future.

 
At 6:23 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Yup. I cried.

And if they ended up playing "Wind Beneath My Wings", I'd have likely bawled my eyes out. But now, when I hear this song "Raise Me Up", I'm gonna end up getting teary, like with "Wind Beneath My Wings". Why are those always popular songs to hear in stores?!

 
At 8:48 a.m., Blogger footsack said...

I have seen this before and it makes me cry everytime. Especially the scene of the old man's hand on the cane.
I pray I will always remember this.
Thanks

 
At 8:48 a.m., Blogger footsack said...

Oh, I don't know why you can't comment on my blog. I changed it already to allow anonymous comments. I'll check again.

 
At 10:13 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

Yep Carrie, those songs will carry memories for sure, even though they are sad ones.

Mitz, I go through the blogs alphabetically, so I will try to comment on yours soon.

 
At 12:12 p.m., Blogger Sue said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY ART
You almost old fart.

Really, have a great day. I love you lots and wish could have coffee with you.
I love old people!!!

 
At 1:31 p.m., Blogger Becky said...

Sheesh. I thought it was overly sentimental and poorly put together. I love that song and they slaughtered it.

*Ducks to avoid flying rotten vegetables, dentures, and canes.

 
At 1:32 p.m., Blogger Becky said...

That's right. I said it.

*Ducks to avoid depends and walkers.

 
At 8:38 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

LOL. Yep Art is almost an old fart. One more year to go and then he's 50. Though if memory serves me correctly Sue, you are only a year behind.
I showed him the email B-day card you sent. It was amazingly a very accurate snapshot of him. LOL

 
At 8:39 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

*gets out the garbage can and broom to clean the blog room of rotten vegetables, dirty diapers, and anything else thrown about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home