Tara and Adam continued .....

This was taken at Piper's Lagoon. There are lots of really amazing Gary Oaks there. Tara went to climb the tree to sit for a picture with Adam, but it got to be too much and above is the final result of her effort.

This is Adam on a little jet ski that we bought for him. Even Art eventually tried it out. Adam had a great time trying to squirt everyone when he was riding, as it had a little water gun mounted on it.

Another picture of the sunset as we sat at the ferry terminal outside of Vancouver. I think it turned out great. Man, talk about tooting my own horn!!

And speaking of tooting my own horn ..........
.....A picture of me..................

.....................in my new car!!!............................
Actually, it's not MY car. This is the new car that our son Kyle just purchased. It's a '91 MR2. This vehicle has right-hand drive. I took it for a spin yesterday, and feels very strange driving in what would be the passenger side. Although once you are in it, it's not as bad as one would think. Just a bit different shifting gears on the driver's left side.


13 Comments:
Yay, it's my favorite picture of Tara and Adam!! :)
Yeah, you only wish that was your car!! I wish it was my car. What's funny is that you drove better than Kyle did. But he's never hardly driven standard at all, so that's understandable. His car is so sweet!!
Adam is sooo lucky he got to ride on a jet ski!! *jealous*
Carol, that car is so you! You can always borrow it though, I mean you are the mother, make him! haha
Great post!
Those are very nice pictures of Tara and Adam. I love the one in the tree :) That is also an amazing car. Good for him. What is up with the right hand steering?? That'll take some getting used to.
Carrie
Yep, I call that Tara's "Mufasa" pose. LOL
Claudia,
I will have to make Kyle lend me the car. No problem that he is over 6 ft tall :) *note to self..... Get a taser!!
Mitz,
Actually it's not as weird as I thought it would be. Only problem is making sure you are in your lane. Also, I usually drive with my left hand, so driving right-handed was a bit of an adjustment.
Great pics. Thanks for sharing them.
Nice pictures! Adam is a very cute little boy. Kyle you have a very nice car! Good for you, enjoy!!
Our husbands do look like they could be adopted in the Summer that is. LOL
Maggie
Maggie,
When Art works outside in the summer he really gets dark.
Carol,
Yes they are two of a kind when it comes to skin color in the summer. It"s not fair!1LOL
Carol, will a jet ski like that hold me up do you think? Thanks for the pics. Nice car Kyle.
John, Yep, if it can holdl up Art, then I am pretty sure it can hold you up too. And now worries, cause the thing only went about 1 ft per 5 seconds or so. LOL
So Carol what have you been up to these days? I imagine it is time to think wedding. Have a good week-end! Please say HI to the rest of your family from all of us. Thanks!
Maggie
Maggie, I am up to about 5 ft 6. LOL
Yes, we do have wedding plans to think about. Very strange feeling indeed to think our baby is getting married next year.
Please say hi to your family from us also.
Whoa, dude, in case you didn't realize, I'm not a baby. :P Not a big deal (haha, note the sarcasm). Now, if I was actually a BABY and getting married... then you'd have a problem.
Post a Comment
<< Home