Saturday, August 26, 2006

More of Tara and Adam's Visit



Here is a picture of Tara's footprint in the sand. This was early in the morning when we went to Qualicum Beach to stomp "Gooey-ducts". Not sure if that is the correct spelling for them. Pretty neat as if you step beside them, they squirt water.



Tara and Adam taking a rest in the Rose Garden when we were at Hatley Castle. They have numerous different roses there, and amazing how they each have their own distinct fragrance.



This is Tara and I taking a break when we went to Piper's Lagoon in Nanaimo. Adam wanted to climb a mountain, and we figured this was a mountain that would be more suitable for Adam to climb. (No, that is not the mountain that Tara and I are sitting on, in case you were wondering.)



Out at Hatley Castle, we found this neat tree with a hole in it. The perfect size to place Adam and take a cute picture.



Art and Tara and Adam striking a pose while trying to sit perched in a gnarly Gary Oak treeout at Piper's Lagoon.

9 Comments:

At 1:46 p.m., Blogger Melanie said...

These are great! It looks like you all had such a good time! I miss the island every time someone posts pictures.

 
At 4:31 p.m., Blogger Claudia said...

I love the foot print on the sand! Great pics Carol. Glad you all had a wonderful time!

 
At 9:50 a.m., Blogger footsack said...

I am so glad that you guys had such a good time with them. Those are great pictures

 
At 1:44 p.m., Blogger Becky said...

Awwwww...

 
At 3:34 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

And to think I was going to come on here and remind you that, hey, you have lots of pictures, and that I thought it was about time you posted some more. But you did already. So I won't.

Sweet pictures. I love that picture of Adam in the tree. It's the cutest ever. I think you need to post that picture of Tara and Adam in the tree. You know which one I'm talking about. I love that picture.

 
At 3:35 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

I just realized... in that last little five-sentence paragraph, I just said "picture" four times. I'm awesome.

 
At 4:59 p.m., Blogger Carol said...

Yes Carrie, I think I know which one. Since blogger allows only 5 at a time, I am getting them up as I can.

 
At 9:44 a.m., Blogger Claudia said...

LOL Carrie you're a funny banana

 
At 7:37 a.m., Blogger Abe&Maggie said...

Those are really nice pictures Carol, and oh how beautiful it looks. It looks like you are all having or did have a good time. We enjoy being able to stay in touch with all of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home