This really ticks me off to no end.....
I HAVE to rant about this. First, the fact that O.J Simpson would even entertain the idea of writing a book on this subject, let alone the fact the book has been titled "IF I DID IT".
He DID do it in my opinion. I can't believe the gall this guy has, that he would even entertain the thought of bringing up the untimely and tragic deaths of 2 people, let alone write a book on how HE would have done it. This guy needs a slap upside the head with an extremely heavy object!!(Too bad the Titanic sank, that would have been the perfect heavy object to hit him with.)
What burns me more, is that any monies made from the sales will go to his children. That way, he won't be getting the proceeds directly. He was directed in a civil suit against him to pay something like $33 million in damages. Those families will never see the money... and they definately won't if the profits from the sale of the book goes to his kids.
What bothers me even more, is that although there are some places who have taken a stand and won't sell his book, I know this book will fly like hotcakes off the shelves. This guy is a frickin' nut job and should be shot and pissed on, and not necessarily in that order.
I wish I could put a curse on each and every person who buys his new book.


5 Comments:
That guy's a freakin' whackjob. It's sad, but people have morbid fascinations, and will likely snap up that book purely to sate them.
I TOTALLY AGREE!!
Couldn't have said it better myself. His poor kid's, to have to grow up without thier mother and then to have a thing like that for a father.
How about I write a book called "If I Do It" and it'll be all about how I would kill him?! Sounds fun.
He is a sick and evil man and it is sad that he could be making money off of what he did. I hope people who buy the book have a very troubled concience of get a concience because you really can't have one to purchase that book.
Post a Comment
<< Home