Friday, November 17, 2006

It's Friday again, and you know what that means....

......tomorrow is Saturday. And for those of you who didn't figure it out, shame on you.

Actually since I don't really have much to post, it's Friday funny time again. Here are a couple that I got recently. Hope you enjoy them...........and if you don't, I don't want to hear about it.







7 Comments:

At 10:38 p.m., Blogger Melanie said...

he he he...I like the ice cube one. Good stuff.

 
At 11:00 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, Mom, those cartoons all SUCKED! Didn't like them at all. *shakes head*

You know I had to say that just because you said not to, right?! :P

Anyway, I DO actually like them a lot. Along with Melanie, I love the ice cube igloo one. That's awesome. But can you imagine how hard it would actually be to get those ice cubes out of there? Think about how much you have to twist and smack them sometimes

 
At 1:22 a.m., Blogger Sue said...

Ha ha ha! I like the nail one.
Thanks Carol

 
At 1:25 a.m., Blogger Sue said...

It's actually 3 am here. Can't sleep. I fell asleep on the couch for a while, my hip hurts and Marv is snoring so here I am commenting while you are all sleeping. It's kinda lonely.

 
At 7:17 a.m., Blogger Margaret said...

Hilarious!

Sue, I can't find your blog. I clicked on your link, all excited, and found it, but htere is no way to view it. I'm not sure what you did or didn't do, but I am sad.

 
At 8:42 a.m., Blogger footsack said...

I got to Sue's blog just fine.

Carol those are hilarious. I didn't get the nail one for a while until I saw the nail head in the board. That ones my favorite now.

 
At 9:38 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

I like all of them, but the igloo one is cool also, cause I am just imagining the size of the glass needed to use those ice cubes. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home