Welcome to...."BLOG RIVER."
Since I was going back to Saskatchewan, my family put in their requests for their Corner Gas stuff. Thankfully my girlfriend Cheryl's Dad pointed me in the right direction, so I could get all my Corner Gas stuff in one stop. A wonderful store on 8th St in Saskatoon, that specializes in all things Saskatchewan. Cheryl, this blog is dedicated to you!
This is the mug that Art really wanted. Before leaving we checked online, and could not find it. Thankfully the SK store had it. I think I got the last one. Good thing, otherwise I think Art would have been terribly disappointed.

ME

KYLE
ART
PACO
CARRIE

KEEGAN


6 Comments:
too funny. love the pics. lol.
I never would have thought that there would be a store like that. That is too funny. Cool stuff though, but most people out here won't get it. Except all the former Saskatchewanites.
Those are awesome pictures. Almost look like mugshots. Especially the one of the mug. Ha Ha! That would probably be funny on Corner Gas.
I wonder if they are hiring?
Oh come on, surely there was a better picture of me. Except that your camera wanted to go blurry every time you took a picture of me.
Oh man. Auntie Sue, I laughed out loud at that one. You should see if they're looking for writers. :P
Sue, I didn't know you still had it in you. I actually called Tye downstairs to read you comment to him.
Carol, those are such cool mug shots.
Sue, that was too funny. I think you should find out if they are hiring.
Carrie, it's my blog, and I get to post whichever picture I want. I do recall you posting that ugly one of me with all 3 of the cats and me on the love seat. And then someone who shall remain anonymous made some minor changes to it. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home