Other cute flowergirl........

As I said, Carrie and Ang weren't the only ones to wear the flowergirl dress. Carrie thought it would be cute to get Kyle to dress up in it also.

Art and myself in the house on Ave B where Art and Dave lived for a while.
Maybe this will put to rest the mystery of who it is sitting behind Henry in Footsack's post. I think it is me, but who knows.


7 Comments:
Ha ha ha! Kyle made such a pretty flower girl! I wonder where he got all that prettiness from? Oh, never mind. The picture underneath answers that!
Very cute Kyle! Aren't sisters great.
The house on Ave B. I was at one party there. Enough Said.
See? Now, seeing as Kyle and I like wearing the same dress... maybe he should be my bridesmaid? :D
Carrie, that would be fantastis. Big Kyle and Little Ang...wearing identical dresses. How I wish you could scan mental pictures and put them on blogs. LMAO
Oh what a cute little girl he makes!
I cannot beleive that is you and Art. Holy Crap! Yes it could be you sitting behind Henry after all.
You guys look like kids!!!!!!!!!!!
party? hmmmmmm.
honestly, if you pick kyle and not me. i will be filled with rage. filled with it.
Post a Comment
<< Home