Monday, March 12, 2007

At Ken and Mitz's yesterday.....

A few of us got together yesterday at Ken and Mitz's to celebrate the 51st birthday of Ken. Yep, you saw correctly, the old guy is 51!!!

There were a few of us there.......




Luke ( who is walking now, and was busy walking everywhere.)



Jack, and Ken's Mom ( whom we all call Granny) and her husband Len.




Ken's sister Laureen and her husband Adrian. I hope I spelled their names correctly.




Ofcourse, Ken and Mitz were there. It would have been a case of B & E if they hadn't been there.



Robyn, and Connor ( who wasn't feeling well, and at first just wanted to sit and be quiet) and Margaret.



Tyler.



And Art.




And Ethan.




And this is what the get together turned into. A free for all. I tell you, one would think that there were more little kids there than just Connor, Ethan and Luke. There is a little basketball kind of hoop at Ken and Mitz's with these little plastic balls. Well, needless to say that it turned into
an all out battle.

If you want to see a short little video of this event.....Click Here.

9 Comments:

At 3:58 p.m., Blogger Margaret said...

What a fun time we had. Even Ethan had a blast. He got hit a few times that stung, but he just said' "Ouch. That hurt." and kept on throwing balls at everyone. And to think Ken started it.

 
At 9:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a really awesome day:)
poor connor was so sick but it was really nice to have some one to cuddle while my crazy kid was flying around.
i love the one of luc and uncle art:):)
robyn

 
At 2:57 a.m., Blogger Sue said...

Happy Birthday Ken.

A typical Braun get together, "It ain't no fun unless there is pain involved"

 
At 9:10 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

Oooops, I never got a shot of Dave and Carolyn. They were there too. I always forget somebody. I guess I am truly a Braun.

 
At 9:57 a.m., Blogger footsack said...

Those were good times. Yes us Brauns can be crazy. Why is it that we find pain so hilarious.

Love the pictures and the video.

 
At 2:15 p.m., Blogger Sue said...

Does Tyler ever look like his Uncle Henry Siemens

 
At 4:52 p.m., Blogger Margaret said...

You forgot Alethea and Grace too. In the picture of the fight you even have a picture of Alethea's head in the foreground. You caught Grace a couple of times in the video, too. So, either you are just a Braun or you're getting old; or both. LOL

 
At 8:31 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

Yep, I did forget the girls too. Shame on me!! I think you are right, it's both.

 
At 8:51 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah. Looks like it was a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home