Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Picture is worth a thousand words.....

....... but unfortunately a thousand words are not in my mind right now.
Only a few select words, like WTF?




This is a picture taken yesterday from my Jeep. This is near Nanoose which is just a few minutes out of Parksville. We were going to Nanaimo for Carrie to go Wedding Dress shopping.




Sadly, this is what my Jeep looked like last night!!!!





And a wonderful picture of the Gazebo in the back yard. (Kinda hard to see with all the snow and stuff.)


12 Comments:

At 9:07 p.m., Blogger Abe&Maggie said...

After seeing the pictures of the flowers on yours and Mitz's blog and living in northern Alberta I don't know if I feel very sorry for you guys. Especially since the snow probablly all melted the next day.

 
At 6:30 a.m., Blogger Margaret said...

Carol, I liked your last blog WAY more than this one. March 1st and we had snow. What is going on. Is the next thing going to be Grand Prairie with flowers in February? Things are just a little backwards here. I can't stand this long, drawn out winter. I want the Beach Hut to open. Waaaa.

 
At 8:08 a.m., Blogger Sue said...

Pictures? What pictures? All i see are litlle squares with red x's in them.

I too have trouble finding sympathy for you with your little bit of snow. I'll try....mmmmm.... nope couldn't find any. Sorry.

 
At 8:09 a.m., Blogger footsack said...

Hey that's what my house looked like too. But yes the snow is supposed to be all gone today. That's because it's supposed to be +10 with HEAVY RAIN!!!
I am getting tired of the rain really...but I'd rather have that then snow anyday.

 
At 9:52 a.m., Blogger Claudia said...

I don't see pictures :'(

this saddens me ...

I want spring to here. I know I've said that one too many times, but, I really want spring to be here and for winter to be over. I mean, we're in March for pickles' sake!






that is all.

 
At 10:00 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

Ok, obviously blogger is having some serious issues. I can't see the pictures today either. The same as with Ang's blog.

This may be a good time to say a few choice words.

 
At 1:21 p.m., Blogger Carol said...

Ok, after saying a few choice words, I went back into blogger, and for some strange reason, the pictures I uploaded did not show up in my blog.

Soooooooooooooo, I uploaded them again. If they go MIA, it is not my fault, and we should all send blogger a rather nasty long email to ask why after uploading pictures, they go MIA!!!

 
At 6:44 p.m., Blogger Sue said...

I can see them all but the last one. Nice Gazebo.

 
At 9:11 a.m., Blogger footsack said...

If you click on the little boxes, you will actually get to see the pictures. That's what I did anyway and it works every time.

 
At 7:01 p.m., Blogger footsack said...

Okay I lied. Just tried it again and it doesn't work all the time.

Stupid blogger!

 
At 1:00 a.m., Blogger Claudia said...

Ooh okay, I see now. Wow, that was a lot of snow.

I love gazebos.

 
At 12:25 p.m., Blogger Becky said...

"Wow, that was a lot of snow."

Uhhhhh... Are you kidding me here? LOL. Sigh. Do you know... Yesterday I had to go into our backyard to check on something. The snow is WAIST DEEP. And those weren't drifts. It's just waist deep. All over. Everywhere. I had this horrible vision of tripping and tipping over and not being found till the snow melts in the spring. Which will probably be sometime in July at this rate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home