I am glad I live here!!!
Note: I have left the photo's pretty large. If you click on the actual picture, it will make it the original size......and much bigger. I like bigger...bigger is better.!!This is a photo of the place all of us who live on the Island have been talking about.

I think the sign speaks for itself.

And this is the view you will get while sitting at The Beach Hut and drinking coffee.

Keegan and I were driving around, and found this street sign. How would you like to live on that street?

But if you live on Butterball Dr this is the view you will get.........

And this view. If you look closely, you can see the color difference in the water. This is obviously still from the Herring Run. I just can't get enough of the aqua colored water.

And if you are lucky enough, you will even get to see one of these.


16 Comments:
Yay, the beach hut!! :D I can't wait until it's open again. Butterball Dr. That's sweet. I still want to live on Twiggly Wiggly Ave. Or Forgotten Place. Nice shot of the bald eagle! I wish Dad and I had had a camera that time when we were at Parksville Beach, and there was like 20 eagles there.
Thank you Carol. Oh how I wish I could come and have coffee there. The Beach Hut and Mexico City. Two place I really ant to go back to. It probably has something to do with the people who live there. Can you get me a really nice picture when it is opened and the umbrellas are up?
Carrie, yep, I think Twiggly Wiggly is still a strange name, but I had no idea there was a Butterball Dr in this area. I should have gotten a shot of the YellowBrick Rd one here in P'ville.
Sue, I will try to get you a picture when the umbrellas are up.
Those are awesome pictures Carol. That one of the eagle is amazing. Ken's most favorite thing to try to capture on film.
Oh the Beach Hut....can't wait.
Coombs Market opens this weekend if anyone is intersted. Yeah!!!!!
YAY!!! I can't wait to go back to Coombs Market. I love that place.
HEY i have friends of mine who live on twiggly wiggly!!
these are awesome pictures! man i cant wait until i can sit there having a coffee and some fries....mmmmmmm.
great post!!!
robyn
Please!!! you guys are killing me here. No more talk of the beach hut or Coombs Market or I am going to cry.
March 8
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Becky!
Happy Birthday to you!
Sue,
Go online. Then go to www.westjet.com, and look for a seat sale. Then you can see the umbrellas up at the Beach Hut for yourself....oh yeah, and go to Coombs market too.
Thanks Carol. Oh how I would love to do that. Becoming unemployed kind of makes even the best seat sale too pricey.
I love the pictures of the Beach Hut, but when I saw that Coombs Market opens this weekend. I am going to go hang out there with no kids. I love Coombs Market. I think I might even have an ice cream cone. I might invite Mitz, or Carol, or Carolyn to go with me. Just don't bring anyone younger than 18. I have been around kids all week and I want to destress. Coombs Market is the place to be.
Man I love living here. Coombs, the beach hut, plus 13 weather this week. I just cant wait for summer. I'm going camping every weekend. Yippee!
Loved the pictues. My mom and I actually went to Shady Rest the other day for coffee and we sat in the window and watched the herring, it was amazing.
Beach Hut, Oh Beach Hut, how I miss you and wish I could come and sit and watch the waves while having coffee and Ice cream with my family.
Maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket. Maybe I'll win and buy the Beach Hut.
Sue if you buy the beach hut, you don't ever have to worry about business. Us 'Brauns' will keep you in business forever.
I loved Coombs Market yesterday. The noise, the smells, the atmosphere. I love everything about that place. I couldn't believe how crowded it was for opening day. What a good morning.
Sue,
Oh yeah, the Braun/Hiebert Beach Hut has a nice ring to it.
Post a Comment
<< Home