posted by Carol @ 1:16 p.m.
Nice work. Don't you love posting when you hardly have to do any work? I do! Just pick some pretty pictures and bingo bango... A new post! Weeee!
Yep, just copy and paste, and away you go.
That looks cool but I would have no idea how to put one on my blog. I am so not computer savvy. It sucks!
Mitz, if I can do it, so can you.You fill in your info, and then it give you the code. All you have to do is copy and paste it into a post.
I'll show you, maybe tomorrow.I like yours, all the colors in your pictures match.
Yup, that sounds like you. This thing is sweet.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Nice work. Don't you love posting when you hardly have to do any work? I do! Just pick some pretty pictures and bingo bango... A new post! Weeee!
Yep, just copy and paste, and away you go.
That looks cool but I would have no idea how to put one on my blog. I am so not computer savvy. It sucks!
Mitz, if I can do it, so can you.
You fill in your info, and then it give you the code. All you have to do is copy and paste it into a post.
I'll show you, maybe tomorrow.
I like yours, all the colors in your pictures match.
Yup, that sounds like you. This thing is sweet.
Post a Comment
<< Home