Thursday, April 05, 2007

Early Friday Funny



You can tell we are in a the computer age, when we yell F1, instead of HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP.



I know I have needed this button a few times.



I can only pray I am never on an airplane when this happens........



..............or this!



Nothing like going shopping in your undies. :)

I posted this earlier this morning. Since posting I have been feeling a bit weird about posting it, in light of what is going on. I know after saying goodbye to family yesterday, I just needed a chuckle.

8 Comments:

At 6:52 a.m., Blogger Margaret said...

Don't feel bad, Carol. We all need an excuse to smile and smile I did.

 
At 10:31 a.m., Blogger Melanie said...

Don't feel bad. I thought they were funny and thankful for the laugh. Especially the shopping in the underwear one...

 
At 3:23 p.m., Blogger Kathy said...

Laughter can sometimes be the best medicine :)

 
At 7:44 p.m., Blogger footsack said...

I agree. It's not like any of us is forgetting our dear brother. There is nothing wrong with laughing.

 
At 9:32 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, those are funny! I think we could all use a giggle right now.

 
At 5:35 a.m., Blogger Sue said...

Thanks for the funnies, Carol.

One thing I noticed while visiting John in the hospital, was that He always managed to make everybody smile or laugh while you were there. All the hospital workers would always leave his room smiling. (The T-shirt with the mooning moose might have helped)

 
At 11:31 a.m., Blogger Becky said...

LOL. So Dad's a He now. Ha ha ha.

 
At 11:46 a.m., Blogger Carol said...

Glad to hear that these gave you a smile. I know I sure needed one. Your Dad has a wonderful sense of humor. And better a He than a SHE. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home