posted by Carol @ 6:10 p.m.
LOL...That's just like me!
I can sooo relate. I think my eating portion is a little bigger and my sleeping one is smaller. I gotta change that!
I'm like Sue. I eat a little more and sleep a little less. I really would like to be able to say I sleep a little more and eat a little less.
Ummmmm... is it scary that that pie chart pretty much breaks down my life. Except I need to add a "going pee" wedge.
Makes me want to go buy a pie.
LOL. I was going to say..'the joys of getting old' but then I saw that Kathy could relate too, so age is not the problem here.
Uhhhh... Yeah. Definately not an age thing. Now... Where'd I put those kids?
i agree with carrie... when do you find time to go to the washroom? i'm setting forth a motion for a new pie chart. is there a second?
Trav,I am old. I just wear "Depends". No washroom breaks needed :)
Now that you are older are you only going to post once a month or what? Please, something new.
Now that John is at home all the time He wants us to post every day. Something new and fresh. Just for him. Wahoo!!!!!!!
Carol, I know there is stuff happening in your life. I mean there is the whole rabbit thing with Arts grapes. I am sure you can turn that alone into a post.
Well Mitz, I got nothing to do but check blogs. I am always looking for new stuff.
Funny ... that's how mine looked like when I was pregnant ... cept the "working" and "eating" segment were combined and labeled as "eating"
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
14 Comments:
LOL...That's just like me!
I can sooo relate. I think my eating portion is a little bigger and my sleeping one is smaller. I gotta change that!
I'm like Sue. I eat a little more and sleep a little less. I really would like to be able to say I sleep a little more and eat a little less.
Ummmmm... is it scary that that pie chart pretty much breaks down my life. Except I need to add a "going pee" wedge.
Makes me want to go buy a pie.
LOL. I was going to say..'the joys of getting old' but then I saw that Kathy could relate too, so age is not the problem here.
Uhhhh... Yeah. Definately not an age thing. Now... Where'd I put those kids?
i agree with carrie... when do you find time to go to the washroom? i'm setting forth a motion for a new pie chart. is there a second?
Trav,
I am old. I just wear "Depends". No washroom breaks needed :)
Now that you are older are you only going to post once a month or what? Please, something new.
Now that John is at home all the time He wants us to post every day. Something new and fresh. Just for him. Wahoo!!!!!!!
Carol, I know there is stuff happening in your life. I mean there is the whole rabbit thing with Arts grapes. I am sure you can turn that alone into a post.
Well Mitz, I got nothing to do but check blogs. I am always looking for new stuff.
Funny ... that's how mine looked like when I was pregnant ... cept the "working" and "eating" segment were combined and labeled as "eating"
Post a Comment
<< Home