Back yard stuff.
I am going with the themes of Butterflies and Dragonflies in my back yard. I already have this dragonfly wind chime,
and some other things that are dragonfly and butterfly related hanging from our gazebo.

Carrie and Paco got this for me for Mother's Day.

I have a few garden sticks ( you know, the ones you just poke into the dirt) that are a dragonfly and a butterfly also.

When working at Save On Foods last week, I came across a planter. Well guess what? Yep, it had dragonflies and butterflies on it. Well, I am not one who buys on impulse. Normally I like to think about it, then go back and make my purchase. Usually I am disappointed, cause I have waited too long and what I want is gone. I have learned that lesson. So, when I had my next break, I purchased the cute planter. I knew if I didn't I would be sorry. There are not too many things that I have come across, that have the two of them together.
So, here is my new planter.

And a close up.

This blog will likely only be updated once a week or so. Someone mentioned Facebook to me, and I am now there. Here is the link if you need it.
My Facebook


9 Comments:
That's a very cute planter but you can't leave blogger. I don't know how to work face book yet. I just got into blogger now. I still check them all every day.....you can't leave!!
Carol I agree with Mitz, you can't leave blogger, I have just become more or less proficient at this and now you are going to make me learn something new, oh pleeeaaase don't go.
I love all the pics. Can you do pics like this on facebook?
I am not going to leave blogger, I will likely just post stuff here no more than once a week or so.
I find Facebook is much easier for uploading photos than blogger. With facebook it opens the folder on your pc with your pics, so you can actually see the ones you want to choose.
You can do that with blogger too. Ask your daughter how.
Oh Mom. I went to Coombs market, and I saw all of this cool butterfly and dragonfly stuff. I wanted to buy it all for you.
Thanks Becky. I think I will stay for the most part on Facebook, and post here on occasion.
Carrie, you didn't buy it all??? How come?
You should use blogger as a way of updating about what is going on in your life and Facebook as an online photoblog :-P
I love your garden theme. The planter is very cute.
Good idea Claudia. I will have to think on that when I haven't worked a long day, and my brain is actually functioning.
Post a Comment
<< Home