Loss of a Loved One.
Art and I just got back last week from a trip to Saskatchewan. Sadly, the trip was not for a happy occasion. Art's father has been dealing with Parkinson's disease for the past 17 years or so. He was taken to the hospital, and about a week later he passed away.I have always loved Art's Dad's hands. They are gigantic. I have always admired his hands. So in tribute to Dad, I will post this picture I took of Art holding his Dad's hands the day before Dad passed away.
Dad, God Bless you and keep you.


7 Comments:
Thanks, Carol.
Precious beyond words. Thanks.
that's so beautiful. Thanks for posting it.
You are all welcome. I know it will have meaning to all of his family.
that is sucha a beautiful picture!
i really love it.
thank you auntie carol
No words, Just a huge lump in my throat.
i agree with mom and becky... this picture still gets me... so does auntie mitz's post
Post a Comment
<< Home